$1,250,000 Tbd Cedar Creek Rd Meadowview, VA

MLS: 68034   Type: Land   County: Washington   City: Meadowview   Area: Washington County   Zip: 24361   Style: Land-Farms-Acreage     Taxes: $897

Mortgage $5,869 /mo

Beds

Baths

Half Baths

Sqr Footage

Acres

Built

0

0

0

0

208.88

0

Rare opportunity to own a "Landmark" farm in Washington Co. VA. with over 208+- fertile acres of pristine property. A former working diary and cattle farm with a large barn, outbuildings and feed lot. Strong flowing Cedar Creek winds through the property. This farm has approximately 75% tillable acreage with the other 25% being pasture land and wood land providing for many possibilities of use. Located in the heart of the Holston River Valley this farm has amazing, long range mountain views from Mt. Rogers all the way to the Clinch Mountains. Enjoy the privacy allowed from ownership of a large tract of land but only minutes from I-81 and the historical town of Abingdon, VA,, Hospitals, World class shopping, The Barter Theater and many more amenities.

Elementary School

Middle School

High School

Meadowview
Distance: 0.86 Miles
Glade Spring
Distance: 4.88 Miles
Patrick Henry
Distance: 3.04 Miles

Price History

2/5/2019 Listed $1,250,000

Extras Outbuildings, Barn, Horse Facilities, Fencing, Can Be Divided, Livestock Permitted
Latitude 36.7414494602732
Longitude -81.848282197779

Interior Features

Electric Available

Exterior Features

Fencing Cross Fenced, Wire, Livestock
Sewer None
Waterfront Creek

Property Schools



Direct Link:

https://deniseblevins.exprealty.com/property/305-68034-Tbd-Cedar-Creek-Rd-Meadowview-VA-24361

Gallery (23 photos)

Ask Your Agent a Question

Property vs Zip Code Avg (24361)

Price 1.25M Avg 265K

Taxes $897 Avg $144

Acres 208.88 Avg 41.24

Visits 5 Avg 3

Days on Site 136 Avg 196

Ask How to Finance this Property

Download Our Mobile App

Download Millions Mapped

Listing Provided Courtesy Of: United Country Blue Ridge Land & Auction




Back to Search

Chat is Now Online! Ask Away!

Find Your Home's Value Instantly

Saved Properties

This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.

Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.

Register / Login

New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.

By clicking 'register' you are agreeing to our terms of use & giving us expressed written consent to contact you.

Questions? Comments? Complaints?

This message will go directly to the head of our team.

Location & Address

Denise Blevins

Ashburn, VA
276-274-3142